Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Review - Traitor - Shannon Myers - Rebecca




Lauren
One box
Lives were lost and relationships destroyed because of that one box. I don't care what the cost is, I won't stop until I have answers. Even if it means declaring war on the detective who once had my heart.

Mike
Every war has its casualties
I was just naive enough to believe that it wouldn't hit so close to home. There's so much blood on my hands, that I'm guilty by association at this point. I don't know how to keep Lauren safe without betraying the club, but I'm willing to die trying.



"Chaos together is a hell of a lot better than a lifetime apart."

In this epic second story in the Renegade series, Shannon Myers pulls out all the stops. After reading Renegade, I could not wait to see where Traitor went, and Lord was it worth the wait! I couldn't put it down - sleepless nights and a lot of uppercut threats throughout! ;) Twists and turns and angst beyond belief. I'm usually really good at predicting where a story will go, but Traitor is one that left me shocked at every turn and dying to turn the page to find out what I was going to be hit with next.

Mike and Lauren's story is one that spans years, and intertwines with so many other lives and events. Not only are we dealing with the romance factor, but we are given such an amazingly perfect combination of suspense, thrills, angst, and general chaos. Just when you think you have it figured out and are coming to a happily ever after, the rug gets pulled out from under you and the Renegade way intervenes.

Shannon Myers' writing flows so smoothly and the details and descriptions make it so easy to visualize everything. She weaves a tale so perfectly!

Will they get their HEA? Will they ever figure out life together or apart? Will you be able to breathe at the end of this story? You'll just have to read it to find out - and I highly recommend you do, as this is one story that will stick with you and leave you with so many emotions and feelings you won't really know how to process it. Book hangover for DAYS! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment