Monday, December 2, 2013

Night Visions by Elena Gray

     A friend recommended I check out Elena Gray's book, Night Visions.  I added it to my TBR list and a month later realized I still hadn't even opened it up!  In between book boyfriends, I decided I'd chose this as a transition between a couple other new releases I was waiting for.
     I really had no idea what to expect.  I didn't know if I was getting myself into something paranormal or if I'd be reading about the girl next door.  And what a nice mix of both it turned out to be!
     I'd make the same recommendation that my friend made to me a while back- with one exception!  Don't wait as long as I did to read this first installment of the Night Series.
     You'll be hearing more from us about Elena Gray as she gets closer to announcing the anticipated release of the second book in her Night Series.
     Here's the Amazon link to pick up Night Visions and a link to Elena Gray's Amazon Author Page.  -MK


No comments:

Post a Comment